Call for Papers
We cordially invite you to submit abstracts for the 2016 International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics (ICFPE) to be held in Yonezawa, Yamagata, Japan, from September 6-8, 2016. Papers are sought on any topic within the scope of the conference.
The authors of contributed abstracts can choose from oral or poster presentation varieties in the process of online paper submission. However please note that the Organizing Committee has the right to make a final decision on the type of presentation associated with each paper.
Topics of the Conference
- Flexible & Printed Displays
- Printed and Flexible Integrated Circuits
- Fine Line Process & Equipment
- OLED Lighting
- Hybrid Integration & Applications
- R2R Processes & Equipment
- OTFT Physics
- Printed OPV
- Flexible Medical Sensors
- Conductive & Functional Inks
- Organic Semiconductor Materials
- Inorganic TFT Technology
- Paper Electronics
- Chemical & Bio Sensors
- Flexible Substrates & Barriers
- Frontier Energy Devices
- Measurement & Evaluation
- OE-A: New Technologies and Applications for Printed Electronics
- German Flexible Electronics from Saxony
Important Dates for Authors
|Due date for submitted manuscripts|
|June 30, 2016||Notification of paper acceptance|
|July 31, 2016||Early registration deadline|
|September 6-8, 2016||Conference dates|
Potential presenters (presenting authors) are required to complete the conference registration process before submitting a manuscript. When submitting a paper online, the potential presenter should to enter their registration ID*. Note that registration is able to be cancelled by 100% during 1 week after notice of official paper acceptance in case that paper is not accepted.
*Those who cannot register before notification of paper acceptance to be emailed by the end of June, are requested to enter "99999" on behalf of their registration ID. They should pay for the conference registration fee by July 7, 2016.
Preparation of Abstract & Manuscript
Please download the template below and prepare one-page camera-ready manuscript in pdf format, including figures and tables.
In addition to the camera-ready manuscript, the submission should include an 70 to 150 Word ABSTRACT, which will be published in the advance program if the paper is accepted.
Copyright Transfer Policy
The copyrights for your manuscript shall be transferred to the Organizing Committee. Otherwise, your manuscript shall not be accepted for presentation nor be included in the Conference Proceedings.
However, the the following rights are retained by the authors:
- All legal rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
- Reuse in other works of all or portions of the abstract described above.
- Reproduction of the abstract described above for the author's personal use and/or for company use, provided that these copies are not offered for sale.
- Please confirm that your abstract and manuscript have been approved by all of the authors.
- Be certain that conference registration by the Presenter (presenting author) is completed.
- Use the provided template file to prepare the manuscript and follow the formatting instructions.
- All the authors shall agree to the 2016 ICFPE Copyright Transfer Policy outlined above and allow the Organizing Committee to publish the manuscript in conference publications.
- All the authors shall permit the Organizing Committee to publish conference publications.
- All the authors shall agree to the contents of the abstract being posted and released on the ICFPE website prior to the conference.
To Revise Submission
If you wish to revise an already submitted manuscript or abstract, please revisit the Online Paper Submission Form, enter the Login ID, Login Pass and Event ID issued via auto-generated email at the time of submission, and make changes to your submission with a new file. You can revise or confirm the manuscript or abstract as many times as you wish up until the deadline. To cancel your submission, you should inform the Paper Submission Office in writing.
Paper submissions using this website must be completed no later than
Monday, May 9, 2016 Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 23:59 Japan Standard Time.
Presentation of accepted papers at the conference must be in English and will be limited to about 12 minutes, followed by an additional 3 minutes for discussion.
Organizing Committee decides to offer an award to the outstanding posters. The awardees will be announced during the banquet.
JJAP Special Issue
Authors of papers accepted for ICFPE 2016 are encouraged to submit their original papers to the Special Issue of Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP).
Requirement for submission: Presenters who actually give a presentation on ICFPE2016.
Paper submission deadline to the Special Issue：September 30, 2016
|September 30, 2016||Paper submission deadline to the Special Issue|
|October 2016||Starting of review process|
|February 2017||Closing of all review process|
|March 2017||Beginning of on-line publication|
|May 2017||Paper-based publication of the Special Issue|